With an emphasis on global coastal cuisine and wines that span all oceans, Vela is a revolutionary culinary concept. Showcasing breathtaking views of the bay, this San Diego waterfront restaurant features a unique wine list and a menu that truly thrives on the principle of "farm to fork."
Vela features the freshest meats, daily caught fish, and locally grown and sustainable market produce. Chef de Cuisine Paul Gonzales delights guests with modern interpretations of culinary traditions from the most desired destinations of the world. The exploration does not end on the plate. Vela's Liquid World consists of perfectly flavored, handcrafted cocktails and an exceptional wine list that takes diners around the world.
Hours of Operation:
Below are Vela's modified hours.
- Friday 12/6: Breakfast 6:30am-11am, Dinner 5:30pm-10pm
- Saturday 12/7: Breakfast 6:30am-12pm, Dinner 5:30pm-10pm
- Sunday 12/8: Breakfast 6:30am-12pm, Dinner 5:30pm-10pm
- Monday 12/9: Breakfast 6:30am-11am, Dinner 5:30pm-10pm
- Tuesday 12/10: Breakfast 6:30am-11am, Dinner 5:30pm-10pm
- Wednesday 12/11: Breakfast 6:30am-11am, Dinner 5:30pm-10pm
- Thursday 12/12: Breakfast 6:30am-11am, Lunch 11am-2pm, Dinner 5:30pm-10pm
Breakfast: 6:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Lunch: 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Dinner: 5:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Bar Service: 6:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.